ABC Tax advisory services company, active as part of a group of tax advisory companies Audit & Business Consulting Group, is currently looking for an employee for the position of:
Intern in our Tax Advisory Services Department
- status of the 4th or 5th year student of Law,
- interest in tax issues, and willingness to connect your professional future with tax advisory services,
- high motivation and involvement, very good organisation of work, analytic skills, communication skills, team work skills,
- good knowledge of English (knowledge of German will be an additional asset),
- very good familiarity with the MS Office package,
- activity in non-government organisations will be an additional asset.
- analysing judicial decisions and tax interpretations in assigned topics,
- preparing research works (or queries) in assigned topics,
- preparing draft of official letters and tax opinions do Customers,
- preparing draft of written pleadings,
- ongoing support of our Tax Advisory Services Department.
- remuneration for the completed internship,
- flexible working hours,
- an opportunity to gain experience in a tax advisory company and to participate in realization of many interesting projects for big companies,
- work in a young, open, and dynamic team,
- long-term cooperation perspective,
- proximity to the Poznań Old Town and its benefits.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter (with the annotation: „Internships at Tax Advisory Services Department”) to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following clause in your application documents:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.